Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Etsy shop is open!

I am so excited to say that our etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/inspiredbytess is up and running! Yeah!!! I know there is not many items listed at this time but over here in Idaho mother nature has not been kind to me! We are talking snow, rain and cold. Who could make sweet baby Tess go outside to model these fabulous skirts? Not me! I did mange a few hours of sunshine yesterday and warmth, when I say warmth I mean like 40'. And of course Tess just wanted to crawl all over the ground and not stand up like a good little girl. That was until I turned on a little Boston for her to dance to and thats when the real party started! Here's a little sneak peek at another fabric in our spring line and one of the current skirts up for sale on etsy. If you live in the Boise area you are welcome to purchase directly from me and save yourself a few bucks on shipping and I will even knock of $2.00 from any skirt price as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment